A steel plate with raised (or depressed) patterns on the surface. Checkered steel plate, also known as reticulated steel plate, is a steel plate with diamond or ridges on its surface. The pattern can be a single diamond, lentil or round bean, or two or more patterns can be appropriately combined into a combined pattern plate. The pattern mainly plays the role of anti-skid and decoration. The comprehensive effect of the combined checker plate in terms of anti-skid ability, bending resistance, metal saving and appearance is obviously better than that of the single checker plate. Checkered steel plates are widely used in shipbuilding, boilers, automobiles, tractors, railway cars and construction industries. Due to the ridges on its surface, the patterned steel plate has anti-slip effect, and can be used as floors, workshop escalators, work frame pedals, ship decks, car bottom plates, etc. The patterned steel plate is used in workshops, large equipment or the treads of ship walkways and stairs. It is a steel plate with a diamond-shaped or lentil-shaped pattern extruded on the surface.
1. According to the process principle, pattern steel is roughly divided into the following common categories:
(1) Crystalline pattern steel: natural pattern steel, wootz steel/wootz, meteorite iron (black gold), top-quality rough-surface pattern steel, top-quality iron.
(2) Casting pattern steel: It is made of pig iron and "wrought iron", and it is made of cast steel and cast steel/iron.
(3) Spin-welded pattern steel: Spin-welded and spin-welded inlaid steel and spin-welded horse tooth clip steel.
(4) Patterns produced by multi-pass steel clipping and inlaying steel forging: wolf bite blade.
(5) Ground muscle: the pattern produced by the technique of clad steel and cladding the soil and burning the blade.
(6) Folded flower steel: It is formed by repeated folding and forging of two or more steel and "iron" materials with a large difference in carbon content.
(7) Filed steel: It is obtained by filing and forging the surface material alternately on the blade of the blade that has been clamped with steel. If controlled properly, these swords have better patterns, are sharper, and have a certain elasticity.
(8) Machining imitation Damascus steel pattern (patterned steel): machining imitation Damascus steel by mechanically changing the welded steel layer, or synthesizing through various procedures, mainly by filing (cutting) pattern steel after torsion, to Foreign powder Damascus steel is the best.
(9) Fusion pattern steel: The material is a variety of steels with different carbon content, and patterns can be produced by industrial fusion, welding and other processes.
(10) Pickling pattern steel: It is made of uneven surface carburizing.
2. According to the smoothness on the surface: it can be divided into flat pattern and rough surface pattern;
3. According to the material, it can be divided into: cast crystalline pattern steel (Wuzi steel, iron) and artificial forged (welded) pattern steel.